One of Conservative Friends of Palestine aims to promote Palestinian voices that so often get left out of the conversation. Below is a list of people and organisations we think are worth following. Feel free to email us with any recommendations.
- The Palestinian Mission to the United Kingdom provides official representation for the government of the State of Palestine. Their main objective is to advance the Palestinian – British Bilateral relationship and strength ties with the UK government and people. Twitter@palMissionUK
- Al-Haq: an independent Palestinian non-governmental human rights organisation based in Ramallah, West Bank.
- Addameer: Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association is a Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution that works to support Palestinian political prisoners held in Israeli and Palestinian prisons.
- Defence for Children International – Palestine: an independent, local Palestinian child rights organisation dedicated to defending and promoting the rights of children living in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.
- Bisan Center for Research and Development: a non-governmental and not-for-profit civil society organisation that seeks to enhance Palestinian’s resilience and contribute to building an effective democratic civil society.
- The Union of Agricultural Work Committees: a progressive civil society organisation, contributing to the agricultural sector’s development, through empowering farmers, within a sustainable community-based developmental framework.
- The Union of Palestinian Women’s Committees: a feminist, progressive, and civil grassroots organisation that strives to build a progressive, democratic, and civil Palestinian society.
- Joseph Massad: Professor of Modern Arab Politics and Intellectual History in the Department of Middle Eastern, South Asian, and African Studies at Columbia University. Born in Jordan but of Palestinian Christian descent.
- Palestine Land Society: an independent non-profit scholarly society dedicated towards research and information-gathering on Palestine, the land and its people.
Please note, Conservative Friends of Palestine does not endorse every word written on the sites we recommend. However, we believe a wide variety of voices should be heard to create avenues for dialogue and better further one's understanding.